- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1-2 years posting experience in a medical, hospital or audiology practice required
- Knowledge of Explanation of Benefits (EOB) required
- Knowledge of medical billing preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (AX, Navision) preferred
- Proficient with Windows, MS Office, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Proven ability to manage workload efficiently to meet daily and month end deadlines through strong time management and organizational skills.
- Overtime may be required to meet business demands.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work cooperatively in a team atmosphere
Oticon Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.