Oticon is part of the William Demant Holding Group, an international hearing healthcare company with more than 11.000 employees worldwide and revenues exceeding 1.5 billion USD. The group's products are sold in more than 100 countries, with own companies in more than 30 countries. Oticon, the largest company of the group, has more than 100 years of experience and today is one of the world's leaders in the industry. We have secured this position by being experimental, creative and effective in finding new solutions. We work together towards a common goal: to provide people who wish to improve their hearing with the best solutions.
The William Demant Group has a strong presence in the US market and is looking for outstanding passionate talent committed to the goals and mission of the company. As one of the global market leaders in the hearing health care field, opportunities exist in many of our businesses, shared services as well as new ventures and projects. Group companies collaborate in many areas and to a wide extent also share resources.
The End User Support Specialist will provide front-line phone and email support to end users on Oticon hearing instruments and connectivity devices. This position will also assist the Client Systems Support staff as needed.
• Provides solutions, support, and assistance to end user requests, inquiries, problems, and complaints in a professional manner.
• Handles end user calls and emails in a manner that creates a positive experience to build confidence in the Oticon brand.
• Answers basic questions regarding Oticon hearing instruments and connectivity products
• Enters notes for each end user interaction into contact management software
• Promotes Oticon products and services
• Collects and relays possible trends, problems, and suggestions for improvement to department manager
• May perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager
• Minimum high school diploma or GED required
• 1 - 2 years of customer service experience is preferred
• Experience with Bluetooth and mobile devices is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must speak clearly and professionally.
• Patience working with users who may be new to technology
• Genuine interest and desire to help people
• Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Oticon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.