Oticon's People First philosophy is more than a mission statement. It is a way of thinking and doing business that stems from the company's historical roots and has made Oticon a leader in the hearing industry.
We hire people who share our commitment to putting the needs of people with hearing loss first. The exceptional quality of our workforce has enabled Oticon to bring many technology and audio logical "firsts" to market and to continue to meet the needs of hearing care professionals and the people with hearing loss that they serve.
We provide an environment that enables our multi-disciplinary teams to continue to learn, find new ways to do things better and bring new solutions, features and professional support to market.
Oticon Inc, seeks motivated, results driven, energetic and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our team. The role of the Account Manager is to achieve/exceed the revenue and market share goals established by the company throughout his/her territory.
The Account Manager's territory is based in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
• Manage budget and hit or exceed monthly quota as established by the Regional Manager.
• Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with current customers, and distribution partners.
• Creates a target call plan per customer with the goal to increase sales.
• Identify leads and prospect for new customers throughout assigned regions.
• Working in a team environment and building strong team relationships and openly shares and listens to best practices to drive sales.
• Responsible to increase account penetration rate of various account types and sizes.
• Review and analyze financial data to better understand the state of the business and achieve sales and revenue goals.
• Communicate quantitative and qualitative values to customers.
• Participate in national and regional healthcare conventions and exhibits as needed to promote, grow and develop new and existing relationships.
• Increase the organizations ability to track field performance activity and sales results by recording sales activity on a regular basis and using them for call preparation and follow up.
• Effectively communicate product information to customers in a convincing manner that will result in increased sales and/or revenue.
• Travel extensively to visit customers face to face in the assigned territory.
• Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A Bachelor Degree is required
• 3+ years’ experience in Medical Device sales and sales territory management
• Audiology degree helpful
• Proven ability to grow revenues in their portfolio
• Strong communication skills , verbally and orally
• Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities
• Ability to travel in the assigned territory up to 80% of your time
Oticon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.