Bernafon, a leading global company in hearing healthcare is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager | Trainer.
The Regional Sales Manager will train, educate, manage, and augment Bernafon product sales in key, strategic customer channels in Southwest, South-Central, and Mountain states region.
This position is responsible for developing sales via product and fitting software trainings at new and existing key accounts in the Territory, to include miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager, and reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
• Degree Required: Masters / Au.D. or H.I.S.
• Experience: 3-5 years hearing industry experience
• Expertise in fitting & dispensing hearing instruments and related products, audiological services, and patient facilitation skills
• Strong interpersonal, consultative skills and ability to persuade and build rapport and confidence with customers and co-workers
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding work environment with strong organizational, active listening, effective communication, and multi-tasking skills
• Work is generally of a complex, critical and/or confidential nature where a positive attitude, independent action, strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and a high degree of initiative are essential
• Overnight travel required
• Effective time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Bernafon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.