The role of the Wholesale Quality Complaint Manager is to oversee and manage the complaint process in the wholesale company for all hearing aid brands and associated processes. (e.g. Service process, Defect returns)The Wholesale Quality Complaint Manager will provide an overview of US market feedback across functions (i.e. Quality, Sales & Marketing, Client Systems, Customer Service, Audiology Technical Support, Service) and coordinate all activities related to customer feedback. The Wholesale Quality Complaint Manager will work with our QA teams and Global Headquarters to ensure a constant line of communication on all quality related items.
The Wholesale Quality Complaint Manager is responsible for the following:
• Ensure that the Complaint Process SOP DOC 0124 is followed as well as the local complaint procedures.
• Ensure that all quality complaints are reported in the Remedy Complaint System following SOP DOC 0124 (i.e. cross entities and systems including CSRs).
• Active member of the QSP program for US.
• Ensure all stakeholders of the complaint process are trained (training will need to be documented).
• Provide Monthly status on US Market Feedback to Executive Director of Customer Experience.
• Participate in Monthly Field Feedback Forum and Service Trending meetings.
• For any escalation from FDA or Health Authorities, the Product Quality Complaint Manager must follow the SOP DOC-0020 and ensure the local instructions are recommended and followed.
• Ensure communication in timely manner to Executive Director of Customer Experience in case of any escalation from FDA or Health authorities.
• Subject Matter Expert for complaints and trending for the US Market.
• Ensure that changes in the global service codes are implemented and monitored.
• Ensure that the return policy is followed.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
May perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A bachelor’s degree is required. A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a quality role is preferred.
Excellent communication, organization, analytic and writing skills. Must have high energy and be able to multitask. Excellent computer proficiency. (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.