Qualifications: Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- 2 Years of relevant experience in a technical support/desktop/helpdesk support role, or
- 2 Year Degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology required.
- Must have high-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows - Win 7/8/10
- Exposure or experience troubleshooting/installing SQL Server, preferably Microsoft.
- Must have a “customer first” attitude and able to maintain professionalism in high pressure situations via telephone and email.
- Can apply general concepts over a wide variety of software packages and highly specialized medical devices.
- Ability to work independently & as a part of the team.
Physical & Visual Acuity Requirements
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.