Are you a Software Developer with expertise in C# API web-based web and eBusiness applications as well as CMS solutions (Sitecore), a good team player and agile enthusiast? Then we have an exciting open position for you.
• Back-end Application development, SiteCore, C# og ASP.NET MVC og SQL, XML and webservices
• Front-end Application development, React, HTML5/CSS3,JS, JSON and other generic frontend technologies. Experience with React and Redux highly preferred
• Work within our enterprise development toolset and stacks. We are working with Azure, Visual Studio, TFS and the environments are primarily Microsoft stacks.
• C# API and Integration development
• Ensure scalability in your solutions. Our solutions are being used globally 24/7, so stability and scalability are key.
• Ensure good UIs and UX in corporation with other developers, functional designers and business resources.
• XML, SQL, JSON and data formatting
• Together with architects and team translate business requirements and flows into technical solution deliverables.
• Participate in daily scrums
• May also perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager.
Candidate must be familiar with the use of agile methods, for example, from previous Scrum projects. You have experience with or interest in Microsoft SQL and development of Stored Procedures, Azure based applications/services etc. Visual Studio as IDE, knowledge with SOA design in an enterprise environment, Microsoft Azure & Cloud Services and Integration.
The US team is part of a global organization, allowing great possibilities to grow, develop and try out different tasks in many years to come.
We expect your skills in web technologies, both back-end and front-end, are at a professional level. You must be technologically curious and be updated in the latest technologies. You must have high standards for what good UI/UX is and how you as the developer can ensure best-in-class experiences for our users through your code.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.