Oticon, a leading global company in hearing healthcare is currently seeking a Treasury Shared Service Manager in Somerset, NJ. The Treasury Shared Services Manager position oversees the areas of Cash Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
• Create and maintain consolidated Cash Forecast for multiple business lines
• Manage an Accounts Payable team of four members
• Manage an Accounts Receivable team of ten members
• Manage a Cash application team of four members
• Manage a Cash reconciliation team of three members
• Manage a payroll team of two members who are responsible for bi-weekly payroll for over 3,000 employees in multiple legal entities
• Oversees other areas such as business insurance and company car fleet
• Liaise with Global Shared Services team
• Primary local contact with banking relation managers
• Primary local contact with Group Global treasury department
• Responsible for the month-end process and reconciliation of all subledgers
• Other duties as assigned
Oticon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.