The primary responsibility of this role is to monitoring the patient accounts and ensuring private and insurance payments reflect daily bank activity. This position is a key control point to the company and acts collaboratively across the organization to ensure funds are accurate. The bank reconciliation representative will be responsible for identifying discrepancies, outstanding payment balances, petty cash overview, reconciling, and reporting issues to Cash supervisor.
• Reconciles daily bank activity including cash, checks, credit card and electronic fund transfers
• Communicates with on-site and off-site staff to investigate and correct cash inaccuracies
• Prepares necessary reconciliation, spreadsheets, and reporting for Accounting department
• Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly closing
• Utilize company’s IT system and accounting information to identify, research and resolve petty cash discrepancies
• Record any returned checks, deposit corrections, credit card chargebacks, refunds, fees and any bank debits
May perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 1-2 years working in the Accounting/Finance field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel • Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, and results driven
● Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (AX, Navision) or similar accounting software
● Experience working in a company that has many entities under one umbrella. Familiar with recharging expenses between entities and balancing intercompany transactions.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.