Qualifications: Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Education: 2 year degree in electronics, military equivalent or combination of education and experience required
- Software & Computers: Proficient in Microsoft office, Experience with Database Management Systems required
- Some overnight travel will be necessary (less than 5% of the time)
- Knowledge of electronic test and measurement equipment including Multi-meters and oscilloscope, frequency counters and power supplies required
- Soldering of electronic components including surface mount
- Strong Electronic theory including, AC/DC power and Ohm’s law
- Attentive to details with concurrent tasks & interruptions
- Effective verbal & written communication; Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and Spanish.
- Problem solving & reasoning
- Dependable, punctual and reliable; Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Physical & Visual Acuity Requirements
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes; performs mechanical trades tasks of a non-repetitive nature.
- Lifting. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Diagnostics is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.